The purpose of this Policy on Protection and Processing of Personal Data (“Policy”) is from the Process Management Platform (“Platform”) provided on the www.workybe.com (“WorkyBe”) webpage (“webpage”) which belongs to Servissoft Araştırma Geliştirme Danışmanlık Yazılım Anonim Şirketi is to determine the terms and conditions regarding the use of personal data obtained from company officials or employees (“User”) for the benefit of the company. Users will be bound by this Policy upon acceptance of the Process Management Platform User Agreement on behalf of the company. Definitions specified in the Process Management Platform User Agreement shall be taken into account in the interpretation of the expressions not defined in this policy.
Which Data Is Processed?
Under this heading, the data provided by the User to WorkyBe and/or obtained from the Users during the use of the Platform and considered as personal data pursuant to the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (Law No. 6698) are listed. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the term “personal data” shall refer to the following information within the scope of the terms and conditions provided under the Policy. WorkyBe collects the following data provided in the digital environment by the User during membership login and payment for the relevant package.
- Name, surname, etc. ID information
- Address, business or private e-mail address, telephone number, etc. contact information
- Password and similar security and transaction information used for authentication and account access
- Payment info
- Product / Service Usage Information
- Transaction Security Information
- Financial Information
- WorkyBe can obtain information about Users’ use of the Site and the Platform by using cookies (Cookies), which are a technical communication file, and IP information is collected via cookies to determine the access and usage habits of the services offered on the Platform.
In accordance with Articles 3 and 7 of the Law, data that are irreversibly anonymized will not be considered as personal data in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned law, and the processing activities related to these data will be carried out without being bound by the provisions of this Policy.
For What Purposes Is Data Used?
WorkyBe will use the personal data provided by the Users for the purpose of registering membership and providing the subject and services to the Platform. WorkyBe may also process the aforementioned personal data in order to improve the services it offers, to improve the service, and to inform the Company or Users in this context and to fulfill the obligations arising from the nature of the services it provides. The personal information in question can be used to contact the Company or the User or to improve the experience of the Company and Users on the Platform (such as improving existing services, creating new services, and providing personalized services), as well as being used within the scope of WorkyBe reporting and business development activities. It may also be used for the purposes of making various statistical evaluations, creating a database, and conducting market research without revealing the identity of the User. If the User also gives his / her consent, the published information can be processed, stored, transmitted to third parties for direct marketing by WorkyBe and its collaborators, and for the purpose of making notifications regarding the promotion of various applications, products, and services, maintenance and support activities through the published information The user can be contacted.
- WorkyBe will also be able to process and share the data with third parties in accordance with Articles 5 and 8 of the Law and / or in the presence of conditions in the relevant legislation, without the consent of the Users. The main situations where users’ information can be processed without obtaining explicit consent are as follows:
- It is clearly stipulated in the laws,
- It is compulsory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person or someone else who is unable to disclose his / her consent due to the actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid,
- It is necessary to process personal data, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, including the Process Management Platform User Agreement,
- It is mandatory to fulfill legal obligations,
- It has been made public by the user himself/herself,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use, or protection of a right,
- Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the user, data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of WorkyBe.
Who Can Access the Data?
Users, by applying to WorkyBe within the scope of Article 11 of the Law;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation,
- Request notification of the correction, deletion, and destruction processes made in accordance with the relevant legislation to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- They have the right to demand compensation for the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
Users can send their requests stated above to Şahkulu Mah. Galip Dede Cad. 24/12 Beyoğlu – Istanbul address in writing. WorkyBe may give its reasoned positive/negative response in a written or digital environment in accordance with the above-mentioned requests. It is essential that no fees are charged for the necessary procedures regarding the requests. However, if the transactions require a cost, it is possible to charge a fee based on the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with Article 13 of the Law. The User undertakes that the information subject to this Policy is complete, accurate, and up-to-date and will update them immediately in case of any change in this information. If the user does not provide up-to-date information, WorkyBe will not have any responsibility. The User accepts that he/she and/or the Company may not be able to benefit from the services specified in the Process Management Platform User Agreement in case of a request that will result in the inability of his personal data to be used by WorkyBe and declares that he/she will be responsible for all kinds of responsibilities arising in this context.
Storage Period of Personal Data
WorkyBe, in order to fulfill the obligations specified in this Policy and the Process Management Platform User Agreement and arising from the nature of the Platform and related services, for the Company and the User to benefit from the Platform and to provide the services subject to the Platform. WorkyBe will keep it for as long as the services are provided. In addition, in case of any dispute between the Company and / or the User, WorkyBe may store personal data for the duration of the limitation period determined in accordance with the relevant legislation, limited to the purpose of making the necessary defenses within the scope of the dispute.
Data Security Precautions and Commitments
WorkyBe, in the terms specified in the relevant legislation or stated in this Policy,
- Personal data are not processed unlawfully,
- Personal data are not accessed illegally, and
- Undertakes to take the necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security in order to ensure the protection of personal data and to have the necessary audits carried out.
WorkyBe cannot disclose personal data obtained about Users to anyone in violation of the provisions of this Policy and Law and cannot use it for purposes other than processing. In case of linking to other applications through the Webpage and the Platform, WorkyBe does not bear any responsibility for the privacy policies and contents of the applications.
Changes in Policy
WorkyBe may change the provisions of this Policy at any time. The Current Policy becomes effective on the date it is submitted to the Company and / or the User by any method.